Price: 99.95 USD
Tesla Part Info:
Tail Lights Tint for Tesla Model S
Make your Tesla look more stylish and aggressive with this tail lights tint. Our kit is designed and manufactured in-house and allows for easy DYI installation without a heat gun.
- Makes your vehicle look more aggressive and stylish
- Protects the tail lights against minor scratches
- Install in 30 minutes. Easy to remove/replace.
- Precision cutout that doesn’t require a heat gun or special skills
- This tint is made out of 6 pieces on each side, so it covers the entire tail lights + the bottom reflector
Made in the 🇺🇸 USA
- 2 tint cutouts, one for the driver’s side and one for the passengers side (each made of 6 pieces)
- Spray bottle with soap (you need to fill it up with water)
- Installation instructions
⚠️ Please check your local laws and make sure it’s legal to have tinted tail lights! ⚠️
An important characteristic of tint films is the VLT. It stands for Visible Light Transmission. It means how much of the light in the visible light spectrum will go through that film. For instance, 50% VLT means that half the light will go through the film. The smaller the VLT number, the darker the film and less light will transmit through it.
Materials & Warranty Disclaimer
We develop our products using our own design models, developed in-house by us. We use materials from 3M™️ and XPEL™️, that we procure through various distribution channels such as the Authorized Dealers Network. Some of the materials might be bought directly from Authorized Dealers in the USA and some might be bought from Authorized Dealers outside of the USA, depending on availability. We, ourselves, are not an authorized dealer, licensed installer or in any other way affiliated with these brands.
It’s important to note, that neither of these brands can provide warranty on their products if they are not installed by a licensed installer. Given that we digitally pre-cut them in-house and you install them yourself, that means that you should not seek warranty claims with the manufacturer of the product. Instead, if you run into any issues during or post-installation, contact us and we’ll send you a free replacement on us!